What is the Inverclyde Pharmacy First Service?
- The Inverclyde pharmacy first service is a trial service for patients in Inverclyde which runs from 30th January 2017 for 1 year.
- When you are registered for the Inverclyde first service, you can visit your local pharmacy for consultations, advice and NHS treatment for any minor ailment.
- At the pharmacy, you will have a private consultation, and your pharmacist will assess your symptoms and provide advice on managing your ailment.
- This might include treatment on the NHS or being referred to another healthcare professional if you need it.
- This is an NHS service, which is provided free of charge, you will not have to pay for this service.
- You will be able to get a consultation, advice or free NHS treatment (if you need it) from your pharmacist for minor illnesses and complaints.
- Please visit the following web address for more detailed information http://bit.ly/2kS5sH4